The Harley Body Clinic is committed to making sure the privacy of our patients and web site guests. This policy explains what personal information we tend to could collect concerning you once you act with us and the way we tend to use it.
Service: we’ll solely use your information to boost your expertise of our services
Patient Safety: we’ll solely use your sensitive personal information to make sure your care and safety
Keep in touch: we’ll solely contact you concerning stuff you have told us you’re inquisitive about.
Who are we?
The Harley body clinic includes we have a tendency tobsites we operate and this policy sit down with are: https://www.vaserliposuctions.co.uk/
The Harley body clinic is that the data controller in reference to the process of non-public data that you simply offer us once mistreatment our services.
Your Personal And Sensitive Personal Knowledge
Below data protection legislation, the information that organizations hold concerning you’ll be classified as follows:
Personal Data: this data associated with distinctive person or knowledge which will be wont to determine a definite individual. Samples of personal knowledge we have a tendency to collect and method embrace names, email addresses, location, phone numbers, ID numbers and on-line identifiers. Wherever this policy states “your data/your personal data” we have a tendency to relate Personal data unless otherwise being stated.
Sensitive Personal Data: typically said as “Special class Data”, this is often knowledge that’s deemed to be additional sensitive than the on top of personal knowledge. As an example, medical records, genetics, biometric knowledge, details of quality, sexual orientation. We have a tendency to solely use this knowledge for the needs of your treatment and to confirm you care and safety as a patient. we are going to typically invite your consent to gather or method this knowledge, although there is also instances wherever we have a tendency to square measure needed or permissible to try and do thus by applicable law. We have a tendency to ne’er use your sensitive personal knowledge for promoting functions.
The legal bases we have a tendency to have confidence
Under knowledge protection legislation, organizations should have one in every or variety of reasons for process your personal data. Below we have a tendency to define the bases we have a tendency to use an example of the aim that it’s used:
1. Consent: In some things, we have a tendency to invite your consent to method your knowledge for the aim we’ve got known.
For example, we have a tendency to raise you to tick a box on our enquiry type to receive our special supply and discount emails. As a patient you will be asked for consent to permit USA to gather sensitive personal knowledge concerning you to confirm your safe treatment and care.
2. Contractual obligations: typically we have a tendency to may have your knowledge to fulfill our obligations.
For example, if you want to book an arrangement we have a tendency to may have your payment details, address and speak to details to method payment and secure your booking.
3. Legal compliance: There is also some things wherever we have a tendency to square measure needed by law or regulative bodies to method your knowledge
For example, we have a tendency to could need you offer proof of ID and age wherever the law needs.
Gathering data is and also as a part of investigations by regulative bodies or in reference to legal proceedings or requests.
4. Legitimate Interests: In some things we have a tendency to need your knowledge to pursue our interests during a manner which could fairly be expected as a part of running our business and that doesn’t considerably impact your rights or freedom.
For example, we are going to use the contact details you offer, to call/SMS/email you relating to your enquiry and supply you with targeted relevant data.
We could mix and anonyms your knowledge thereupon of alternative customers to spot trends and facilitate build enhancements to our service and business.
When will we collect your personal data?
When you visit any of our websites
When you communicate with us by phone or email or instant electronic communication systems
When you have interaction with us on social media
When you act (open/click) with our emails
When you request any data from us
When you prepare appointments with clinic workers
When you attend appointments and as a part of the consultation method
When you build payments to us or need a refund
When you fill in any forms on-line or in clinic
When you’ve given a 3rd party permission to share with us the knowledge they hold concerning you (eg. Facebook/Instagram).
When you complete any surveys we have a tendency to send you
When you review our services
When you refer a follower
When you visit our clinics we have a tendency to could operate CCTV systems for security functions
What personal knowledge will we collect?
Whilst mistreatment our web site you will submit data to us via an exploration type. This could embrace your name, email address, sign and postal code. We have a tendency to need this data to contact you relating to your enquiry and to rose perceive demand for our services.
Details of your interactions with us through our clinics or on-line, as an example, we have a tendency to could record calls or build note of conversations and maintain call logs.
Copies of documents you offer to prove your age or ID wherever the law or company policy needs.
Details of your visits to our websites, as well as however you arrived, that pages you visited, time spent, links clicked and technical data concerning your device and net association.
Personal details that facilitate USA build suggestions. as an example, you will indicate that you simply have a specific skin condition or concern, that we are going to use to suggest treatments.
Why will we use your personal data?
We want to provide you the most effective attainable expertise from your terribly initial interaction with us. A technique to attain this is often too raised perceive, you’re by grouping knowledge concerning you.
We use this to create enhancements to our service and to speak data that you simply square measure seemingly to have an interest in.
There are several cases wherever we have a tendency to square measure needed to gather and method knowledge concerning you either to fulfill our written agreement obligations to you or to accommodate the law.
We use your personal knowledge for the subsequent purposes:
- To contact you relating to your enquiry – we’ve got to gather and method your knowledge so as to fulfill your request for any data or to book an arrangement.
- To provide you with any data concerning the topic of your enquiry thus you perceive your choices and might build courant call.
- To prompt you by email to book sequent appointments for a treatment you have got antecedently had which needs current review.
- With your consent, we are going to send you special offers and news via email – to stay you up thus far with our promotions.
- To tailor the content of our communications – to create it additional relevant to you.
- To contact you relating to your appointments and coverings – we wish to create positive you don’t miss your appointments.
- For business performance analysis – to confirm we have a tendency to still offer the most effective service.
- To make positive we’re talking to the proper person – to assist forestall and observe fraud.
- To take payment and method refunds
- To provide client service and support
How we defend your data?
We take the safety of your knowledge seriously and take all acceptable steps to safeguard it from unauthorized access, loss and misuse. We have a tendency to ne’er sell any of your personal knowledge for any purpose. Any sensitive personal knowledge we have a tendency to could collect (such as medical records) isn’t used for promoting functions and access to such knowledge is any restricted.
How long will we keep your data?
We solely keep your knowledge for as long as is critical to fulfill the aim that it absolutely was collected. At the top of the amount, your knowledge can either be deleted or anonymized in order that it are often employed in a non-identifiable manner for applied math analysis that helps USA build enhancements to our service and business.
Cookies & similar technologies
To help us offer you the most effective attainable expertise, our websites and emails contain cookies, internet beacons and similar technologies. Cookies square measure tiny, harmless text files that square measure downloaded to your computer/device after you visit websites. They serve a spread of functions like serving to us perceive our web site usage, activity and user behavior. For additional data, see our Cookies Policy.
Who will we share your personal data with?
We ne’er sell your knowledge to any third parties. We wish to take care of your trust as a prestigious company and believe this is often essential to confirm this.
However, we have a tendency to do use third parties to support, manage or deliver a number of our day to day business services.
As a result, we have a tendency to could share non-sensitive personal knowledge (such as phone numbers, email address and information processing address) with the subsequent form of corporations we have a tendency to work with:
- Companies that facilitate us deliver our emails and electronic communications to you.
- Companies that support our website, phone handling and alternative IT/business systems.
- Companies that offer analytics services.
We solely offer the information they have to perform the services we have a tendency to need.
They may solely use your knowledge for the needs we have a tendency to specify and trust them.
What are your rights?
You have several rights regarding your personal knowledge including:
- The right to access the non-public knowledge we have a tendency to hold concerning you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate knowledge concerning you. If we have a tendency to hold inaccurate or out of date data concerning you, you’ll request that we modify or update it.
- The right to request that we have a tendency to delete your knowledge or stop process it – in some instances like wherever we have a tendency to not would like it, we will delete your personal knowledge.
- The right to prevent marketing – you have got absolutely the right to prevent our use of your personal knowledge for marketing functions. During this instance we have a tendency to should accommodate your request.
- The right to withdraw your consent – Whenever you have got given us your consent to use your personal knowledge, you have got the proper to alter your mind and tell us.
- Please note there are also instances wherever we have a tendency to refuse your request for any of the on top of (unless otherwise stated) wherever we’ve got a robust predominant reason or square measure de jure obligated to.
If you want to exercise any of your rights, have a grievance or questions about this policy, please see the “Who square measure we?” section for contact details.
How to stop promoting messages from us?
There are many ways that you’ll stop receiving promoting messages from us:
Please note these actions can solely stop emails that don’t seem to be associated with booking confirmation/ payment confirmation/ medical care. You will still receive electronic mail from The Harley body Clinic staff; as an example emails to substantiate your appointments.
- Clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the highest or bottom of any of our promoting emails
- Send an invitation to unsubscribe by replying on to any of our promoting emails
In most cases your request are going to be processed at once however sometimes it should take a number of days to require impact thus you will still receive emails from USA throughout now.
If you have got antecedently unsubscribed however modification your mind and need to be enclosed in our emails once more, please decision USA or let a member of workers understand. We are going to email you an invitation that you would like to open and settle for to start out receiving our emails once more.
We don’t wittingly collect personal knowledge regarding youngsters underneath the age of sixteen. If you’re a parent or guardian of kid underneath the age of sixteen and assume that we have a tendency to could have data regarding that child, please contact us. We are going to raise you to prove your relationship to the kid however if you are doing thus you will request access to and deletion of that child’s personal knowledge.
If you have got considerations concerning aspects of the manner your knowledge has been handled or employed by us and don’t seem to be happy with our response, you’ll report your considerations to the United Kingdom data Commissioner workplace (ICO).
Any Other Questions?